PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friday the 13th Remake Trailer!

Jason VoorheesImage via WikipediaFor those who may or may not know, I am a big fan of the horror genre. When it comes to remakes of classic films I am always very apprehensive. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake was very meh, and the Halloween remake was horrid. If it had been called, "Big Scary Guy Kills People" it would have been a great movie. I guess there is more to a name than meets the eye.

Well, Michael Bay is at it again. This time attempting to tackle the territory of Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th. There are a few things that bother me from what I have heard, and what I have seen in the trailer. Speaking of trailers, here is the trailer for the Friday the 13th remake, due out Friday, February 13, 2009.

Friday The 13th in HD


Running Jason? I don't know. I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Personally, what I have seen so far of the trailer, I doubt I am going to like the movie. It angers me that Hollywood keeps trying to trot out these horrid movie remakes instead of being original and creative. Stop ruining my childhood memories, dang it!